Monday, July 28, 2008

Next Step Done...Email

We now have an email address for The Common Bond. Trust me, I know these are small steps...but because there is so many steps involved in the process I like seeing the progress of the little things...if anything just to show that we are one step closer to launching.

Our email address is: common-bond@hotmail.com

Once I get home, we will be sending out our first bracelet to precious Maddie's mommy...please visit their caring bridge site and pray for this family. I wish we had money to send, but this is what we can do now...

The link to that site is: www.caringbridge.com/visit/MissMaddie

And pray for this...I want us to be a vessel...that's all I want, and in whatever way that comes to be I just want to be open to God using us.

Thanks for all your support!

0 comments: