Thursday, January 15, 2009

Praying for Megan...

I have some other updates to make in regards to Olivia (excellent progress)...and Coleman's family, but time is of the essense right now (because I have VERY limited of it)...so I want to put this out there for all of you praying for these children.

You may remember a post a while back regarding Megan Brittain...

In a nutshell, they found out the tumor on her spine had grown. She will be having surgery tomorrow morning at 9:00am. Please keep her, the surgeons, her family all in your prayers. I know this is brief...but I really wanted to get it out here for us to start praying.

Visit her caringbridge page at: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/meganbrittain

Thank you for your support of these families...for walking alongside of them.

0 comments: