Monday, October 20, 2008

The Craig Family

A while back I had posted regarding Lillian Craig, who was 2 years old and had lost her battle to cancer.



Tomorrow would be Lillian's 3rd birthday...and what would have been an exciting day for the Craig family is instead going to be extremely difficult. When you think of this family, please send up a prayer for them.



I'm praying that we are able to intercede on their behalf when they cannot find the words to say. I'm praying for what I always do...peace beyond understanding. Thank you for joining with me and lifting this family up to the One who still holds our lives in His hands...to the One who is not thrown off guard by the ugliness of this horrible disease...and also the One who sheds tears alongside of us as we try to grasp the incomprehensible.

0 comments: