Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Isaac

One of the families I have been following and will be sending a bracelet out to this week is Stacy, Spencer and Isaac Delisle.

Isaac Timothy Delisle was born this morning and his parents got to spend 16 precious minutes with him. This story was so close to my heart because Isaac started off with a cystic hygroma...the same condition Hayden had been diagnosed with when we were pregnant with him. Isaac had many other problems as well, but I was hoping for a miracle...and I know every child, every moment is a miracle...but I was hoping that they would have the same results we had with Hayden. My heart is broken for this sweet family. I know God is in control...and we see just a glimpse of the whole picture...that is the Hope we cling to. And that this is not the end of Isaac's story but just the beginning.

You can visit their blog at www.sgirl79.blogspot.com

Please pray for them. The coming days, weeks and months as our lives continue on...their's will remain in slow motion.

0 comments: