Saturday, September 20, 2008

Check it out...A Challenge!!!

I've posted this on our family blog, but I want to post it here as well.



I have made it a goal to become a bone marrow donor by October 15th. And I thought how cool would it be to get others involved in doing this as well. From what I hear, it's pretty easy. Check out http://www.marrow.org/ and it gives all the facts of why it's important and what to do.



I'm going to do a drawing...a give away for a complete custom designed Jewelry Set including Necklace, Bracelet, and Earrings (Estimated $130 value). How do you win? Well, I'm giving you three options:


  • Become a Bone Marrow Donor

  • Make a donation to The Common Bond

  • Purchase a Faith, Hope and Love Bracelet

If you do one of these three things by October 15th, your name will be entered into the drawing...if you tell a friend about it and they do one of these three things as well, your name will go into the pot twice!


Also...just a heads up...I am considering hosting a couple of 'Parents Night Out' events in order to raise money for the foundation's 501(c)3 status. (I can't go after any grants until I get statused as a non profit)...Anyway, those in the Middle TN area let me know if you'd be interested. I'm not ready to commit yet...but if I get a good response then I'll probably go with it.


Alright so there it is ya'll---let's DO something!!!

0 comments: