Monday, September 15, 2008

Progress

Just FYI...
We have sent out 4 Faith, Hope and Love bracelets from TCB. We have 2 going out this week and 1 scheduled to go out the first of October that is already completed. We have 3 more names on the list for bracelets to send, we're just awaiting funding for those.

Also, we are going to start sending a small amount of cash, we have enough to give approximately $300 each month. My initial plan is to send $100 to 3 families of children currently in the hospital. It's not much, I really wish it was 10x that amount...but for now that's what we can do and honestlyI'm happy that we're able to do this so soon. I believe God will bless this and I hope He will multiply it by overwhelming numbers as we continue moving forward.

If you haven't read my previous blog...please scroll down and read it. The information is very important. Thank you, again, for your support of these Moms, these families and The Common Bond project.

0 comments: