Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maddie

One of my friend's from Washington called me awhile back and told me about her friend's daughter, Maddie. Maddie is 9 months old and has cancer. She's been fighting it for 7 months and the treatment they had been doing is no longer fighting the disease. She is having a bone marrow test done today and the results will tell the liklihood of if Maddie can continue fighting this. The next option would be a bone marrow transplant, but again...this test will determine if that will be a possibility.

I'm asking everyone who reads this post to pray for Maddie right this minute...and every time you think of her and her family. Tell your friends and family to pray as well--when I say beat down the doors of heaven, I'm speaking literally...they won't have the results until Tuesday...so also pray for peace in the meantime.

I'm not a patient person...I can't even imagine what they are feeling...I know I say that with every posts...but it's true. Pray pray pray...

0 comments: